
Hello, My name is Jillian Daniel. Feel free to call me Jill, everyone does.
I live and work in Cincinnati, Ohio. I am a customer service rep (aka CSR) for a medical equipment provider. I love the medical industry because I get see and hear the most unusual stories. I hope to be going back to school this fall for Respiratory Therapy.
I love spending time with my family and friends. When we get together we tend to drink too much and act like fools, but we always have a good time and laugh about it the next day.
I love humor in my life and thats why I like to watch Comedy Central. If I don't get enough laughter in my life, I get cranky. Watching Comedy Central also gives me some ideas for jokes or stories to tell to my coworkers the next day.
My sense of humor is little off the wall. It's a cross between Ellen DeGeneres and Jim Carey on crack. Here is a link that made me laugh. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0tiT7KlACM.
Take care and I hope your day is filled with laughter,
Jill
3 comments:
Hey Jillian,
To me, comedy is like toys for adults. Some prefer the legos and lincoln logs of comedy like the pablum they serve on network tv ( oh yes, I went there :) while others need the release given only by either experimenting with psychoactive drugs or watching gonzo comedy central shows like Robot Chicken. Is the next step combining the two?!?! Think of the children!!! I could've said, sex is like toys for adults but we've just met and that would be out of line ;P
I'm off today, one of the few perks of government servitude. Sadly, the manacles go back on tomorrow. Today is just the day for a Scrubs marathon and oh yeah, buying a new car :)
Happiness is a hot cup of tea on a cold day and new car smell!
Hey Jillian!
I think that may be my cat's long lost twin! LOL.
My name is Jarrod Clifford but I go by JD.I live in Bellevue,KY and I work in Independence,Ky for a dj company.I love my job I love the music aspect of it.I am married and have been for 9 yrs and I have 3 children 11,8,3. My favorite shows are on Comedy Central and Adult Swim. I usually watch these shows at weird hours of the day since I have a DVR. I support all my local sports teams including the Reds, Wildcats, and Bearcats. I spend most of my free time playing Xbox360 or my Wii. The wii was mostly for my kids, but I find it's fun to play as well. If you ever need advice about music, feel free to ask me. Me and my friends are into all types of music and love to give our opinions of what, in the words of Beavis abd Butthead "sucks or doesn't suck". LOL
Post a Comment