Monday, February 18, 2008

Well behaved women rarely make history....

Hi everyone!

My name is Carrie and I am currently a stay at home mom.  I reside in the burbs of Cincinnati.  Lets see a little about me.  I graduated from U of Maryland with a Masters in Economics and worked for P&G until we moved to Cincinnati.  Living here is by far the least expensive place we have ever been and it allowed me to stay home with my son.  I teach an adult finance class every Tuesday. I love to travel and have seen most of Europe and the US.  My husband was military and we were stationed in Italy for 4 years.  My sense of humor is very sarcastic and I love South Park and the Daily Show.  We love to have parties with our friends and most weekends you can find us grilling and hanging out around the hot tub in the back yard.  I love any kind of music and enjoy reading people like David Sardis and Tom Robbins.  Half asleep in frog pajamas is one of my favorites.  Below is something I think is hilariously funny but you might not get it if you are  not from the Cincinnati area.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rl71FWsmjYc

No comments: