Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Hi, my name is Gary Herald. I was born and raised in Northern Kentucky just across the river from Cincinnati, OH. I currently live in a 2 bedroom condo in Highland Heights, KY. I live alone but have a 3 year old Boxer and a cat to keep me company. My dog, Sophie, is a 50 lb lap dog that follows me around like a shadow.

I work for an IT company in Mason, OH. I started working there when I was 18 years old and fresh out of High School. I'm now 30 years old and still there. I go back and forth about whether that's a good thing or a bad thing. :-) I recently (meaning yesterday) started taking classes at the University of Phoenix Online. So far so good!

I think I have a pretty good sense of humor and really enjoy laughing. Its a great way to relieve stress. I enjoy watching Comedy Central for just that reason. Some of my favorite shows include South Park, The Daily Show and the various movies. The comedians are always entertaining as well.

3 comments:

jasonrc82 said...

Hey Gary! That's cool about you starting the U of Phoenix classes. Good luck with that. What are some of your favorite comedians/movies?

Jillian said...

Hi Gary,
What type of classes are you taking? Does you and your family the same sense of humor?
My family is pretty sarcastic. We are all just a bunch a goove balls. So what is your favorite comedy movie?

ciyates said...

Good luck with the classes.